Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Easy Living… walk to all amenities
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This corner block has absolute privacy. There is also dual entry to the property making it easy for backyard access with cars, trailers etc. The timber home is centrally located to town making it a short walk to shops, hospital and more.
- 3 bedrooms
- master bedroom complete with walk-in-robe
- open plan lounge & dining room
- new fireplace
- reverse cycle air-con, ceiling fans & insulation
- a spacious galley kitchen with stone bench tops, plenty of pantry space & mobile butchers block for extra bench space, if needed
- stylish bathroom with claw foot tub and separate toilet
- covered outdoor entertainment area
- 12mtr x 5mtr colourbond shed with power & 20amp for welding + garden shed, 3m x 4.5m. Shed could also be used as a home office as equipped & insulated, including air-conditioning
- front and backyard access for vehicles
- solar power
This home would make a great place to call home and also suitable for the investor. Beaudesert is a high growth area and creating up to 10,000 jobs with the Bromelton infrastructure. Call exclusive marketing agents Kylie Rodwell on 0410 310 473 or Luke Barber on 0419 250 991.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
802m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.