Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
As good as new family home
This gorgeous, home is just a year old, packed with the latest design features and has a family-friendly layout. With a covered, outdoor entertaining area and good, secure backyard with a treed outlook, there's plenty of room for children and pets to play. The home is set down a long driveway and offers additional parking.
- Master bedroom with air-conditioner, WIR and ensuite
- 3 other bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
- Tiled, open planned lounge, dining, family and kitchen
- Kitchen with stone bench-tops, gas hotplates & electric oven
- Family sized bathroom with separate toilet
- Double garage with remote
- Security screens on all windows and doors
- Good neighbour fencing all round
- Town water and sewerage
- Rain water tank
This home is conveniently located close to the new Oakland Estate shops, new Catholic High School, service station. Beaudesert town centre is only minutes away and offers all the benefits of a large rural town including 3 major super-markets, hospital, ancillary medical services, schools, government agencies, commercial businesses, library, pool, hotels and restaurants.
Beaudesert is the gateway to the Scenic Rim tourist attractions and this, combined with the unlimited potential of the new State Government Industrial precinct, will ensure your investment in the town is an enjoyable and profitable one.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.