Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
BE QUICK AS THIS STUNNING FULLY RENOVATED HOME WON'T LAST LONG…
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Nothing left to do but move in and enjoy this lovely fully renovated bright and airy home.
Beautiful polished hardwood floors, high ceiling, original ornate plaster cornice gives this home a warm and charming feel. The home has been fully renovated to high standards with all the modern conveniences your looking for with new stylish Kitchen and luxurious bathroom with spacious shower and separate bath tub. Entertaining is a dream with insulated 8mx 6m outdoor alfresco & fire pit area. You will also find beautiful gardens and a 6.1m x 4.8m shed.
Set in the perfect location this unique home is in a lovely quiet neighborhood, a few minutes walk to the local shopping center, RSL, Restaurants, Banks, Doctors and just 50 meters from the Beaudesert Golf Course.
- 1 x King size master bedroom with french doors to front patio
- 2 x Queen size bedrooms with built-ins
- 1 x Standard size bedroom/office
- 1012msq, flat, very quiet area
- Back yard is fully fenced with gates to each side
- Strong, sturdy, straight hardwood frame
- Wool insulation behind all Colorbond.
- Roof is partly insulated with pink batts
- Unique laundry shoot
- 2 x TV aerial ports
- Ceramic induction cooktop
- Pull down spout to kitchen sink
- Large linen cupboard
- Original ornate plaster cornice to entry, lounge room and master bedroom
- High ceilings throughout at 2750mm
- 2 x Reverse air-cons
- Quality ceiling fans throughout
- 2 x Skylights
- 2nd toilet in laundry
- Instant gas hot water
- New waterpipes under home
- 3 x Gates to access storage under home
- Lined carport with light
- Powered shed with 2 x LED lights and peg boards 6.1m x 4.8m
- Lean to on back of shed 6.1m long
- Colorbond garden shed 4m x 3m
- 4 car parking spaces! Side access to rear of home
- Dedicated fire pit area 4.8m x 3.8m
- Insulated outdoor alfresco 8m x 6m with 8m long skylight with 2 circuits of dimmable led
downlights. Hot (very) and cold water to sink. Beautiful array of colour in the adjoining
garden during spring and summer
- Lemon/orange tree
- Banana trees
- Macadamia nut tree
- Passionfruit tree
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
1 garage space, 1 carport space and 3 off street parks
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.