Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Breathtaking Backdrop… just over 2 acres!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
How nice would it be to come home to this view everyday? You will love everything about this renovated home with its charachter & timber flooring. This home extends its beauty to the well established gardens & walkways. It doesn't matter at what angle you view the property, it's just beautiful. You will never be short of places to entertain inside or out. This property is located in Croftby which is via Boonah - less than 15 minutes to Boonah, Ipswich 50 mins & approx. 90 mins to Brisbane and Gold Coast.
- 4 generous size bedrooms + large study
- simple but striking master bedroom with wall to wall Tasmanian Oak built-in cupboards & ensuite
- king size master bathroom with lovely timber vanity and large shower
- open plan lounge & dining room with plenty of natural light
- separate lounge room with a cosy fireplace
- very functional u-shape kitchen with 900mm gas stainless stove & those amazing mountain views
- long hallways & corridors which also accommodate extensive bookshelves
- large separate laundry
- air conditioning throughout + insulation
- hoop pine timber floors + french doors
- long veranda which is a perfect spot to sit & read a book plus other outdoor entertainment areas
- double carport + shed + garden sheds + hay/storage shed + bird aviary
- 12.5mtr inground heated lap pool, council approved
- plenty of fruit trees
- numerous water tanks
- new roof & all new electricals
- abundance of wild life
- tree lined driveway
- charming gardens & landscaping
- school bus stops out the front
It's the small details in this property, that will set your heart on fire! Carneys Creek Rd is the gateway to adventure with the Main Range National Park on your doorstep for 4WD, bush walking, photography & bird watching. Maroon Dam is also just around the corner for your water sports. Given the scenic location, the home is also suited to the possibilites of Airbnb holiday rental or Bed & Breakfast. Don't miss this exclusive opportunity, call exclusive marketing agent Andrew Thomson on 0428 289 299.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Cattle Trough
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- VJ Walls
See all features
8,372m² / 2.07 acres
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.