Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A RARE FIND!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This is a rare opportunity to own a solid Queenslander with natural timber finish internal walls. Timber used for the VJ walls include Cedar, Hoop Pine and Black Bean. The house is located on a square, gently sloping, 7 acre block with double road frontage in the tranquil Christmas Creek valley.
Located just 25 minutes south of Beaudesert the property boasts the following features:
- 3 Double size bedrooms, sitting room, lounge plus office
- Beautiful Kitchen
- Stunning Bathroom with claw foot bath tub
- French doors to verandah from each bedroom
- Internal ceilings are 11' 6"
- 8' veranda's to north west & north east sides of house
- Irrigation licence from nearby Christmas Creek
- Beautiful garden with water feature & established trees
- Two car carport
- Workshop and skillion
- Large three bay Shed
- 5.5 Kw Solar power
- Fully Fenced
This is a very attractive property and perfect for someone looking to escape the rat race.
For further information or inspection call Luke Barber 0419250911.
- Air Conditioning
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.