Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Lifestyle Grazing at its Best
- Land: 149 ha (367 acres)
Looking for a quality farm with great views than this could be the one. Located in the picturesque Christmas Creek Valley, it has all the attributes of a good farm.
• 148.57 Ha or 366.97ac
• 2 Titles
• Fenced into 10 paddocks
• Boundary fencing is 4 Barb and timber split posts
• 5km new internal 4 barb split post fencing
• 1 km steel post and rail fencing
• Some internal fence electric
• 40 acres of cultivation with underground mains for irrigation
• Approx. 500m frontage to Christmas Creek
• Country alluvial creek flats to soft undulations and steeper country
• Mostly selectively cleared with some areas of timbered country
• Large areas of improved pasture
• 85 meg water licence from Christmas Creek
• 2 pump sites - 40Hp electric pump
• 14 dams
• Bore pumps to tanks
• Water gravity fed to 2 troughs, Cattle yards & sheds
• 22,500L tank off main shed, gravity fed to 3 troughs
• Timber cattle yards with vet crush, scales, calf race & cradle under roof, 5 way drafting
• 20 tonne grain silo
• 200l fuel tank
• 24 x 12m machinery shed
• 12 x 10m shed
• 18 x 5m shed
• 24 x 12m shed wired for generator
• Fenced and covered BBQ area with water on the creek bank
• Power connected to bore, pump sites and 3 of the 4 sheds
149 ha / 367 acres
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.