Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Grazing / Lifestyle close to town
- Land: 103 ha (256 acres)
Located on the Mt Lindesay Highway in the picturesque Palen Creek Valley close to Rathdowney, with a local school, garage, shops and hotel, this 103.4ha (255.4ac) property could be the lifestyle property you have been looking for.
With a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom home, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, and tiled, carpeted and polished hardwood floors, and 2 decks - both great places to sit, relax and enjoy the rural and mountain views.
The property itself ranges from fertile flats to hillier country, with large areas of improved pasture. The front flats have grown irrigated crops in the past.
All fencing is near new with over 9km of Clipex fencing done in the last 24 months, ring-lock mesh and barb with electric wire.
- Currently running goats, previously cattle - there are a number of shelters for animals and equipment
- The are several areas of plantation timber near the front, pine trees and others eucalypt, as well as areas of natural timber at the rear
- Water is supplied for the farm with a good bore (tested at 50,000l/h) and 5 stock Dams
- In ground irrigation mains in front cultivation
- House water is supplied from the bore and a 20,000 litre rainwater tank
- Large machinery shed with concrete floor
- The established gardens include numerous fruit and nut trees
- Connection to Free to Air TV and Foxtel currently available via satellite, NBN optic fibre at road.
If you are looking for a tree change, all this located under 1hr 30mins from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
103 ha / 256 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.