Massive Price Reduction!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Conveniently located in the heart of Beaudesert township just a few minutes walk to primary and high schools, shops, medical center and other local amenities.
Positioned on a level 1,102m2 block there is plenty of potential here for first home buyers and astute investors.
This property features:
- 3 bedrooms (3rd bedroom or sleep-out)
- Recently painted inside with modern colours
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Generous kitchen with storage space plus overhead cupboards
- Flooded with natural light from beautiful timber windows
- Large covered rear deck
- Huge 1,012m2 level block - fenced
- Drive-through carport plus garden shed
- Located next to a park with established trees
For more information or to arrange your inspection, please contact exclusive listing agent Ed Dalton.
NOTE: Beaudesert is approx 1 hour from Brisbane and the Gold Coast and is constantly referred to as the growth center of South East Queensland. The town is very well serviced with ample employment opportunities including the new Catholic High school (which opened in January 2017) and the Bromelton Estate logistics center which was also opened in 2017. There are three major shopping centers based around Coles, Woolworths and Aldi supermarkets respectively. There is also a wide range of retail outlets in the main street and all major financial institutions are represented. You may also like to know there is a public hospital, 2 primary & 2 high schools as well as a wide range of professional services.
- Garden Shed
- Large Block
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.