Glendower Sale Property 4: 193ha (476 acres). 8 Titles
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
On Thursday 7th June 2018 six properties will be offered by auction. These properties comprise of:
- 3 blocks of vacant land from 45-59 hectares in size
- A 3 bedroom house on 3 acres
- A house on 20 hectares with frontage to the Albert River
- 193ha (476 acres) of prime river flats with irrigation licences, houses and sheds.
Sale Property 4 - 476 Acres. 8 Titles
Outstanding cattle and fodder block in 8 titles with extensive frontage to the Albert River. The block has extensive frontage to Beaudesert-Nerang Road as well as Tabragalba House Road. The property is predominately flat with only a slight slope up to the road. At the Northern end there is a tenanted house and the country rises to a rolling ridge. The block has a high carrying capacity, 3 water licences, access to the Albert River, dams and water holes.
One 3 bedroom home is under renovation and is vacant.
There is a 3rd house that is in complete disrepair.
The tenanted 3 bedroom home comprises of;
- Built-in wardrobes
- Timber floors
- Separate lounge & dining with breakfast bar to kitchen.
- Front and back verandah overlooking acreage.
- Farm shed & stables.
Partly fenced to the Albert River with quality fencing on other boundaries. Predominately split posts & 4 barb construction. Some internally fenced areas. Good quality.
The properties are located approximately 4-5km from Beaudesert township, 60km from the Gold Coast and 70km from Brisbane CBD.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.