Price Slashed - The Time Has Come
The price has been slashed on this fully fenced 66 acre (26.9ha) property and we have been given clear instructions - "It must be sold - NOW"
Make no mistake, this is a one off opportunity that will not last.
The property enjoys dual creek frontage to Cannon Creek and there is also a reliable bore water supply so there is no shortage of water for irrigation and livestock.
Property features also include:
- 66 level acres of fertile black soil
- Fully fenced (predominately 4 barb & split post)
- Dual frontage to Cannon Creek
- Reliable bore pumps into the dam
- High pressure pump on the dam for the irrigation system
- Underground Irrigation Pipework is in place
- Storage/Holding dam
- Cement cattle troughs
- Located approx. 15 minutes to Beaudesert
A great small holding for quality grazing and or irrigation purposes. For further details or to arrange your inspection, please contact exclusive listing agent Ed Dalton.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.