"Kingdale" - The Time Has Come!
You can't help but love 'Kingdale' a 350 acre property on 4 separate titles located in the fertile Biddaddaba Valley. A unique holding with dual access over the Biddaddaba Creek. Over 141 hectares of beautiful sweeping pasture currently operating as a horse and cattle property, suitable for a wide range of uses. Fed by the Biddaddaba Creek, a reliable bore and numerous dams, this property also enjoys double road frontage.
The sprawling homestead of approximately 600m2 has soaring ceilings and expansive living areas with floor to ceiling windows opening up to the magnificent views of the property. Offering 4 king size bedrooms, master with en suite and large walk-in robe. The main bathroom has recently been refurbished with a double shower & spa bath, plus a separate powder room. The well-appointed country kitchen has timber bench tops, a large walk in pantry and huge wine cellar (underground). There is also a huge covered deck looking north over the property and grounds.
This property features:
- 4 separate titles totaling 141ha (approx 350 acres)
- Comprising fertile flats gently rising through rolling hills providing the owner with a good balance of grazing country and areas of cultivation.
- Biddaddaba Creek frontage with pumping license, a good bore and extensive underground pipework
- Separate stable block, basic timber stock yards
- Numerous sheds (hay, machinery and workshop)
- Timber post and steel rail fencing is ideal for horses
- Approx 13km to Canungra and 15km to Beaudesert
- 30 minutes to the Gold Coast and under 1 hour from Brisbane
Information Memorandum available on request. For inspections contact listing agent Ed Dalton.