Price Slashed - The Time Has Come
The price has been slashed on this fully fenced 66 acre (26.9ha) property and we have been given clear instructions - "It must be sold - NOW"
Make no mistake, this is a one off opportunity that will not last.
The property enjoys dual creek frontage to Cannon Creek and there is also a reliable bore water supply so there is no shortage of water for irrigation and livestock.
Property features also include:
- 66 level acres of fertile black soil
- Fully fenced (predominately 4 barb & split post)
- Dual frontage to Cannon Creek
- Reliable bore pumps into the dam
- High pressure pump on the dam for the irrigation system
- Underground Irrigation Pipework is in place
- Storage/Holding dam
- Cement cattle troughs
- Located approx. 15 minutes to Beaudesert
A great small holding for quality grazing and or irrigation purposes. For further details or to arrange your inspection, please contact exclusive listing agent Ed Dalton.