Grazing / Lifestyle Close to Town
Located on the Mt Lindesay Highway in the picturesque Palen Creek Valley close to Rathdowney, with a local school, garage, shops and hotel, this 103.4ha (255.4ac) property could be the lifestyle property you have been looking for.
With a beautifully renovated 3 bedroom home, open plan kitchen, dining and lounge, and tiled, carpeted and polished hardwood floors, and 2 decks - both great places to sit, relax and enjoy the rural and mountain views.
The property itself ranges from fertile flats to hillier country, with large areas of improved pasture. The front flats have grown irrigated crops in the past.
All fencing is near new with over 9km of Clipex fencing done in the last 24 months, ring-lock mesh and barb with electric wire.
• Currently running goats, previously cattle - there are a number of shelters for animals and equipment
• The are several areas of plantation timber near the front, pine trees and others eucalypt, as well as areas of natural timber at the rear
• Water is supplied for the farm with a good bore (tested at 50,000l/h) and 5 stock Dams
• In ground irrigation mains in front cultivation
• House water is supplied from the bore and a 20,000 litre rainwater tank
• Large machinery shed with concrete floor
• The established gardens include numerous fruit and nut trees
• Connection to Free to Air TV and Foxtel currently available via satellite, NBN optic fibre at road.
If you are looking for a tree change, all this located under 1hr 30mins from both Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
Ken Lehane- ToowoombaTo whom it may concern I first met Andrew Thomson as a member of the Ray White Beaudesert team in 2006 when our property was listed for sale. His friendly, confident and professional approach to my wife and I, and to the genuine buyers he presented so soon after listing impressed us greatly. His experience in the Pastoral Industry was obvious and we agreed with his assessment of the value of our property. I have no hesitation in recommending Andrew to any employer. He would be an asset to any business and I wish him well in his endeavours. Ken Lehane